As of February 1, 2021, all residents and staff at Treasure House remain in great health – we are pleased to report zero resident cases. Even during these challenging times, our goal to help residents find community, inclusion and purpose is unwavering. There are several precautions that we continue to exercise to ensure that residents stay on track to a fulfilling life, while living in a safe and supportive community. Here are some guidelines that residents, staff and families abide by:
- Rapid-result testing is available for residents and staff upon request
- Residents and staff are encouraged to take the vaccine if the opportunity presents
- The campus is closed to all non-essential vendors and volunteers.
- Necessary visitors are required to have their temperature taken and to answer a health questionnaire before entering.
- Parents are allowed to visit in their son or daughter’s apartment – not common space.
- Only two guests per resident are allowed to visit at any given time.
- Masks are required for all guests and staff during the entirety of their visit.
- Frequent handwashing is regularly and highly encouraged.
- The dining room has been arranged to accommodate social distancing.
- Rather than waiting in line at meal time, resident names are randomly drawn one at a time. Residents select a seat prior to meal service.
- Guardians who are picking up or dropping off are not permitted inside the community.
- Residents receive a health screen and temperature check upon return from being home with a parent or relative.
- If a resident is exposed to illness while with a parent or relative, they must quarantine in their apartment for 14 days.
Treasure House thanks its partners, families and staff for the on-going to effort to maintain the health and well-being of our unique community. If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.