The Young Professionals Board supports Treasure House’s work in providing a supportive living environment where young adults with cognitive and developmental disabilities can participate in their community, achieve independence, and realize their purpose. The Young Professionals Board members serve with the same innovation and relationship building skills that helped establish Treasure House by being advocates in the community, fundraisers, and volunteers.
Young Professionals Board Members
Zeb Adams, My Home Group, Realtor
A.J. Baker, Lohman Company, PLLC, Senior Manager
Emily Bolick, TFO Phoenix, Family Wealth Strategist
Allison Dozbaba, Wallace Plese+Dreher, Partner
Lauren Furrier, Long Realty the FOX Group, Realtor
Trevor Kindorf, National Bank of Arizona, Financial Analyst/Portfolio Manager
Lauren Manning, Mentor Network, Financial Analyst
Kady McCarthy, Dysart Unified School District, ESS Specialist
Taylour Miller, United Planners Financial Services, Events & Corporate Communications Manager
Alexis Montano, Squire Patton Boggs, Associate
Natalie O’Brien, RFS Health, Insurance Broker
Chris Olsen, Sisense, Senior Account Executive
Samuel Pena, City of Glendale, Program Manager
Dizzie Ramsey, JUST ENERGY ENTERTAINMENT LLC, World Class Entertainer and Owner
Megan Senftleben, Community Bridges, Director of Crisis Services
Ryan Watson, Northern Trust, VP, Information Security & Technology Risk Management
Christopher Zak, Scudo Drivers, Owner
The Young Professionals Board is open to professionals at least 21 years old and no older than 40 years old who commit to:
• Attend Quarterly Board Meetings
• Support 2 special events per year through planning, attendance, or donations
• Provide an annual gift to Treasure House based upon your individual giving level
• Serve on one of the four Young Professional Board Committees
• Agree to follow the Treasure House Young Professionals Code of Ethics
• Learn about non-profit board membership from experienced board members
• Gain leadership development skills
• Understand board governance of a non-profit organization
• Make an important contribution to the community by helping Treasure House residents achieve their dreams
• Networking with other young professionals with the same goals for individual growth and giving back to the community.
Young Professionals interested in joining the board should complete an application to be reviewed by the Membership Committee. Membership will be reviewed annually, but applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis. Young Professionals can get involved with a committee before committing to board membership.
Apply to be a part of the Treasure House Young Professionals board!